Friday, July 11, 2014

Room Pinspiration

I've accidentally (or not so accidentally)  gotten really into designing my "new pad" even though I have over a year before I'm allowed to leave my home for a better place- aka college.

Now, I don't know where I'm going to go, or how I'm going to pay for it, or what what I'm going to major in, but I do know that I'm incredibly excited to decorate my apartment/house post-college. I recently created a Pinterest board dedicated to such. It's so fun! So I thought I's share some of my favorite pinterest board things on here because they're beautiful. Here's to pinspiration for a house I'll probably never have. Like at this point I'm basically fan-girling over furniture.

Here's a little office that's wooden desk and stuff. It's cute.
It's a full wall book shelf! It's perfect for books. Lots and lots of books.
This kitchen is like rustic and country and beautiful and amazing and everything.
 This sitting room area is bright and happy and lovely and I would live all up in it.
I would kill all of these plants, but this outdoor space is so pretty.
This reading nook looks like it belongs to a royal.
There's something about the grandma floral prints and the colors and the wood that just makes this great. I want this living room.
This map is cool. And you can mark places you've traveled. And the rustic flowers and the pot. I don't know. It's great.
This vanity makes me feel some type of way.
I hate laundry but I love this laundry room. I would just come in here and I wouldn't even do laundry. I just like the room.
These are like bunk beds for when I have all the sleep overs as a grown up. Wait, do grown ups have sleep overs?


I love pinterest so much. It's so great. All this furniture in rooms and it's aesthetically pleasing. If you're not on Pinterest, what are you doing? You're probably living a much more productive life than I am.

Find me places:
twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment